Saturday, July 18, 2009

Addendum to Laundry Piles Link Roundup

It never fails - as soon as I get my link roundup done, Tipnut goes and posts their monthly neat-o projects to make. So.

Have to admit I just about died of cuteness over these cupcake purses at Paper and String. Even *I* can handle that zipper!

A nudge to keep practicing my knitting: little knit fish at Instructables.

If we didn't have my old play kitchen, I would be extra-loving this kitchen play mat, especially for the roll-up-and-get-out-of-the-way properties, at Balancing Everything. (There's also a link to a no-sew tablecloth version.)

Not sure why I'm such a sucker for outdoor lighting (since we don't spend a lot of time outdoors in the evening these days) but here is a lighted paper pendant garland at Once Wed.

Along those lines, outdoor flower fairy lights at Notebook: Magazine.

Here are some very cute repurposed tins for storage at Crafting a Green World. I dig the idea for craft bits storage, though I think I'd need more of a designated crafting space (or at least craft storage space!) first.

This doodle purse/satchel has a pocket for the paper as well - very important! (at MaKC Creations)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for adding my tutorial to your list of great ideas! Sure hope everyone enjoys it!

paper-and-string said...

yay! thanks for sharing my felt purse tutorial, I hope it's enjoyed by those who try it out :-)