Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Evening Blog Post

This month, I'm submitting my favorite post of the month to Elizabeth Esther's round up of the best of October. I picked Handmade Christmas, 2009 which is actually a work-in-progress. I'll be updating it with pictures of what I've made and how things turned out, plus I'd love to see other people's links to what they're making this year so feel free to leave me a comment! (And if you're my sisters-in-law or my mom, you still aren't allowed to click through, you scrooges. Sorry.) :>)

To see more of the best of October, visit Elizabeth Esther.com.

And also - Goose has taken a clip holding her crib rail off three times so far in this quite possibly failed naptime. I've duct taped the clip (and had only fleeting thoughts of duct taping the kid) but would love any words of wisdom on transitioning to a toddler bed, as it seems to be imminent. Thanks!

1 comment:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Oh, I love that you'll be updating the homemade Christmas post! I love seeing photos of all the wonderful things you've made. Sorry, no real suggestions for the toddler bed dilemma.... I think we'll be entering that stage again with Clara soon. Yikes!