Monday, June 29, 2009

Prayerful Beads




I'd like to introduce you to a blog that houses a very beautiful ministry - actually an apostolate - called Prayerful Beads. I bought two rosaries for two of my nieces and one for Goose several months ago and couldn't have been more pleased with them. (Click on those links to learn more about them.)

The ones I purchased are pictured above - please note that they are the pictures that Barbara took to post on her blog, I'm not that good of a photographer! :>) She gave me permission to post them here, which is wonderful because the two for my nieces were quickly passed along (much to their delight). Barbara's prices are noted in the descriptions, and she can create nearly anything that a person is looking to find. She also repairs rosaries, which I'm sure is quite a blessing to those needing that service.

If you're looking for a very high quality rosary at an affordable price, I encourage you to visit Prayerful Beads. And thank you to Barbara for your apostolate - I'm sure that God will richly bless you and your work!

No comments: