Monday, July 12, 2010

Link Roundup - Wheat Harvest Edition (Sorta)

We started wheat harvest... and it ground to a halt after it rained this morning. Sigh. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. :>)

So let's do some clicking.

MAKE
Oh, this looks like fun (for next year...)! Make Your Own Fourth of July Confetti Popper Rockets at Alphamom.

Also for next year, Little Birdie Secrets Party Poppers Tutorial.

Some very cute things from Make It and Love It - 4th of July Shirts, Cloth Baby Rings, and a Sewing Machine Cover.

What a sweet Simple Summer Outfit at Yards and Yards and what a cute blog name!

Goose isn't into Barbies yet, but once she is, I will plan to make some of these Upcycled Craft Doll Headbands from Zakka Life.

EAT
Tipnut gives us some ideas on Things to Make with Fresh Blueberries. Yum! Also at Tipnut, How To Make Dried Cherries. And finally, Pomegranates Tips.

Honestly, I can feel my rear end getting bigger just reading the recipe for Homemade Peanut Butter Cups at Mom, Undecided. I need to stay far, far away from that ingredient list...

Mmm, Paint Chips and Frying Pans posted a recipe for Homemade Cinnamon Syrup.

I don't know about you, but I am getting more and more hungry as I type, continuing with Peaches 'N Cream Muffins from Amy's Finer Things.

And it just continues... Pillow Cookies at Bakerella.

Phew - something that makes me not want to immediately bake, but I still want to try this Pizza Sauce from Budget Saving Mom.

DO
Kitchen Stewardship is talking Canning Basics.

If you're traveling in my fair state of Nebraska, check out these Kids Car Activities at Visit Nebraska.

Also at Kitchen Stewardship, Katie is having a giveaway, including her new Family Camping Handbook, which I can personally attest is *awesome*.

Happy surfing!

4 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Oh my goodness... homemade peanut butter cups!! I think you have just blown my mind. :-)

Sherri said...

Oh I love your blog...I am super excited to check out some of these fantastic links and to follow along for more fun later! =)

Amber @ Paint Chips and Frying Pans said...

Thanks for linking to my recipe! :)

NoDebtMomma said...

Thanks for the link!!! I'm talking about you today!

Sam